Tax filing trouble? What to do if you can’t reach the IRS

Tuesday, February 26, 2019

News & Press

“If it’s a big enough issue, you should speak to a qualified tax preparer and seek professional advice on your personal situation,” Ed Slott, CPA and founder of, told FOX Business. “While you may be able to find some answers on your own by researching online, you can’t guarantee it’s accurate or applies to your unique situation.”